Loch Associates Group
The Loch Associates Group, incorporating Loch Employment Law, HR Advise Me, Loch Health and Loch Mediation, offers
a range of services to help organisations manage and look after their people.
We work in partnership with our clients to provide solutions focused advice. Our services include:
- Providing strategic advice on managing staff
- Drafting agreements to engage all types of staff
– Advising on discrimination issues
– Employment Tribunal Claims
- Advice on Employment Status and Rights
HR Advise Me provides HR support and assistance to organisations that may not have their own HR team or require additional skills or resources for specific HR projects, including:
- Requests for flexible working
- Contracts of Employments, Policies and Handbooks
- Managing Grievances and Disciplinary issues
- Recruitment and selection advice, including psychometric testing
- Training and development
Proactive Absence Management
We know sickness absence can be a problem sometimes. Our HR Medical Specialists can provide cost-effective and commercially focused assistance in managing short and long term absences. They work in partnership with employers or
their HR teams, preparing decisive reports and recommendations to help facilitate an early return to work.They are experts at handling absences from terminal illnesses such as cancer to mental health issues such as
bipolar depressions, and everything in between.
Loch Health’s health professionals can provide Wellness Checks to support employee wellbeing, preventing unnecessary absenteeism by detecting health risks at an early stage, providing recommendations to improve staff wellbeing in addition to improving staff loyalty and retention. The costs start from as little as £65 per person. They also provide Mental Health and First Aid Training.
Our mediators can engage with employees early on to help fix a relationship or resolve disputes and avoid the time and
cost of employee grievance procedures and losing.
- What: We provide expert employment law, HR consultancy,
corporate wellbeing, workplace first aid and mediation
- Who: Pam Loch, Managing Director
- Where: Nationwide with offices in Tunbridge Wells, Brighton,
London and Edinburgh
- Get in touch: Please contact via the methods listed below
If you’re interested in featuring in our Local business directory then please do get in touch using the form below. There are options for free or premium listings, and we’d be very happy to discuss all options with you.