Sector: Family and Parenting Support
- At ParentingSuccess Coaching we provide parents with support for everyday parenting challenges. Our team of friendly, warm caring parents is here to share effective ways to overcome some of the most stressful elements of parenting, whilst also helping parents to enjoy the most rewarding parts. This is an exciting and flexible role that will enable you to not only achieve a great work/life balance but also help you connect and support parents within your chosen location and earn money at the same time. As our Parent Area Facilitator, you will have sole rights within your agreed area to run and deliver the ParentingSuccess Coaching workshops and materials. Any parents from your area who contacts us at Head Office will be directed to attend your services.
You buy a ‘Business in a Box’, which takes the stress out of setting up your own business:
- Ongoing training and support
- A flexible role that enables you to work around other family or work commitments.
- Tried and tested workshop content provided to you.
- Delivery guidance notes provided for each workshop, plus a “Workshop Box” of materials to help you deliver the workshop.
- Marketing support to help you fill your workshops, plus a ‘Marketing Box’, with all you need to get started and your one ParentingSuccess Coaching Facebook page to run and manage.
- Personalised business cards, flyers, posters, pop up banner and most more marketing materials
- A Franchisee Business Manual that will provide you with all you need to run and sell your events.
- You will be provided with an online training packets and receive training support before, during and after the running of workshops.
- Free Team Training during the year with the ParentingSuccess team.
- Become part of a team who support and care about each other’s business and service (you will be part of an online support group with other franchisee).
- You will have the flexibility to run as many workshops as you wish
There is one pay in fee and no other financial commit to HQ after wards. Pay in fee is £5000
It is all up to you and other commitments in your life. But we recommend no less than 3 days ‘school hours’.
What you put it you will get out.
Best suited to:
If you are passionate about helping families overcome their family challenges, love working with parents, have relevant background qualifications and understand how it works to be self-employed and have the right personality then we would love to hear from you.
- Type: Franchise
- Working hours: Flexible
- Home or office: You can run your service from home, village halls, schools, nurseries etc.
- Area: Nationwide