Sector: children’s dancing
Are you looking for flexible work now that your children are going off to school? Still have the children at home but wanting something to do a few days a week? Do you love dancing, teaching or working with children? Then a diddi dance Franchise could be perfect for you – offering a solution with a business you can run from your own home!
A diddi dance Franchise offers a rewarding work/life balance that fits around you and the franchise can suit anyone. The success of the themes & lesson plans offer great reward and the financial returns are high for low set-up costs. With a diddi dance franchise you can be in business for yourself, not by yourself.
diddi dance classes engage and inspire children’s own creativity by using action songs, dancing games, fun exercises and props to their own original, funky pop songs. Suitable for toddlers of all ages, we explore 16 different dance themes that change every half-term giving children the opportunity to try multiple styles including salsa, country, bollywood, hip hop and tap to name just a few – catering to all tastes. diddi dance classes follow a structured plan yet are taught in a relaxed atmosphere & environment where children can learn at their own pace as their confidence builds.
As well as classes, diddi dance franchisees also offer hugely successful private party packages and take bookings from nurseries and schools alongside their ‘regular’ dance timetable as our sessions compliment the EFYS framework. Franchisees also sell a range of branded merchandise and products in class to promote diddi dance themes and classes.
As a diddi dance franchisee you would:
- Manage your diddi dance in your exclusive territory.
- Source all venues for classes and manage venue costs.
- Teach classes and parties for all preschool children within this territory.
- Manage any staff you employ for your business.
- Market, advertise and become the ‘face’ of your diddi dance.
- Have the flexibility to create your own promotions/pricing/special offers etc.
- Have a personally rewarding business, which adds to the community.
For an initial investment of £4,995+VAT our franchise package, which is fully accredited by the Children’s Activities Association, provides training and ongoing support as well as some of the following benefits:
- Full training in the diddi dance style, a programme fully endorsed by the EMD Academy
- A unique concept toddler activity – keeping children fit and active whilst having fun.
- Class syllabus’ that nurture toddlers’ natural love of moving to music.
- Computer generated sole territory with exclusive rights to run under the diddi dance trademark.
- Franchise kit including operating manual, business stationery and original music.
- Fully researched lesson plans, with copyrights constantly evolving and developing.
- A fully integrated online CRM system
The working hours are flexible for our franchisees as they choose when and where they want to work. Most run classes Mon-Fri during schools hours of 9am-3pm, but more or less hours can be done as the franchisee decides.
For further details regarding projected returned please contact Franchise Director Rebecca for our prospectus, which details this information.
Best suited to:
- You have a DBS registration or you are willing to obtain one (mandatory).
- You love interacting not only with children but adults too.
- You are hard working and ambitious.
- You have boundless energy – it takes a lot to keep this age group engaged.
- You have the determination and an enthusiasm to succeed.
- You are ready to run your own business with the support and guidance of others.
- Type: Franchise
- Working hours: Flexible
- Home or office: Admin work can be done from home while classes are taught within local halls, centres, studios, etc.
- Area: Nationwide
INTERESTED IN THIS FRANCHISE?
Location: Reading & Wokingham
Family: Mum of two
Although there are many pre-school activities out there, I believe that there is definitely a gap in the market for a dedicated pre-school dance class that explores several different styles. The classes are fast paced to keep the little ones fully engaged, yet there is enough routine and repetition to enable learning and development to take place. Not only is the diddi dance product itself sound, it is backed up by a strong brand identity and I’m impressed with the quality of the marketing materials.
Having ultimate control over the growth of my business really appeals. As a diddi dance franchisee I have the ability to work my hours around what is best for my family at any given time. I feel very lucky and privileged that I am able to turn something that I love doing, and that is such great fun, into a business.
Moreover, I get to do this whilst still being around to look after my children for as long as they need me.